Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vomiting related to temperature?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

I didn't get bad morning sickness....and im working my way into my 11th week now.

Today has been really bad for vomiting though. Is it possible that it could be related to being too warm?
    Had a shower this morning andi t was a bit hot, I started feeling really sick after a little while and when I got out I was vommiting for 20 minutes.
    Felt a little cold earlier, so put a sweter on. Warmed up, and al of a sudden out of no where i need to vomit. Took the sweater off and I seem to be feeling a bit better.

Is it just me, or has anyone else got that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Same happened to me when i was pregnant, one minute i was freezing the next i was boiling, it's all down to the little one inside. I had to sleep with my window open most nights, otherwise i'd wake up roasting half way through the night and needing to be sick. The slightest rise in temp and i wanted to throw up, hopefully it will pass soon.

Good luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

ok good. Thanks! I was worried there was something wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

Neverwhere wrote: »
    I didn't get bad morning sickness....and im working my way into my 11th week now.

Today has been really bad for vomiting though. Is it possible that it could be related to being too warm?
    Had a shower this morning andi t was a bit hot, I started feeling really sick after a little while and when I got out I was vommiting for 20 minutes.
    Felt a little cold earlier, so put a sweter on. Warmed up, and al of a sudden out of no where i need to vomit. Took the sweater off and I seem to be feeling a bit better.

Is it just me, or has anyone else got that?

Hi - good morning - As we all know vomiting can be a horrible part of pregnancy but if this continues during the day take your temperature. You may be running a slight infection of one kind or another and if you feel that you are worried or concerned contact your gp for advice - don't just sit and fret about it. It will put your mind at ease at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

thanks. I'm fairly certain its just heat fluctuations and the weather has been tempermentally warm and humid and shifting quickly. But i'll get the foc to check me out when i go for my appointment next week.

Advertisement