Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about transferring

Options
  • 18-08-2009 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Sorry - greenhorn first year here. I know it's a little early to be talking about transferring courses but I just checked out my modules for the new English and Drama joint major programme, and it seems to be all drama and little english D:

I'll give it a go of course, do englishy electives and stuff, but if worst comes to worst does anyone know if it'd be possible to swap to single honours english, or even the arts omnibus, if I'm not happy?

Apologies for stupid question:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

I'm sure there is a way to change within Arts, between degree programs, perhaps, but might depend on results or something. Best thing to do is to phone or drop into the Arts Programme Office.

Advertisement