Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 18-08-2009 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

dear sir
    i am not allowed post a topic.i try to ask a question they closed my question.
    they say i am hijacking post and i don,t mean to.i try to help.one of your mod was aggressive to me.i read you rules but i am not computer person can,t understand.i ask a different a question i get closed down.:eek::eek::(:(
    only trying to get help.my question might to stupid to some people but tonot me.

your faithfully
    upset

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You'll need to provide us with some links to the threads in question, otherwise it's a little tough for us to figure out exactly which posts you mean.

Once you do that, I'm sure we can find out what happened :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ladylouise has constantly repeated thread on the same topic time and time and again.
    She has also posted on her issue in other threads dragging them off topic.
    She has also used the unregistered posting facility to start thread on the same topic and to post in threads in the same manner dragging them off topic.

There is a limit as to how many times she can post on the same issue to get advice and ignore it. At this stage posting about her issue continuously is not helpful to her and she is spamming the forum with such posts and threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

ladylouise - the explanation above seems fairly clear.

It's probably because you're not too familiar with how things work on this site that this has happened - but you cannot keep reposting the same thing over and over again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

but i had differnt question and it got cloased

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You are leaning too heavily on a forum that can only go so far in helping you with your problems.
    Especially when you appear to be ignoring most of the advice given.

Time to go find yourself a professional.

• Advertisement

Beruthiel wrote: »
    You are leaning too heavily on a forum that can only go so far in helping you with your problems.
    Especially when you appear to be ignoring most of the advice given.

Time to go find yourself a professional.
    i did none could help me i went 7 counsellors and 2 psyhcaristys and 1 gp.still no good.
    thanks any way.happy pills are no good.

i know you only trying help.

Advertisement