Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital media and photography course, carlow

Options
  • 19-08-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I am applying for the digital media and photography course in carlow institute of further education, i was just wondering has anyone done this course or know anyone that has and is it any good?

Replies appreciated

Thanks
    Amanda
    xxx

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

is it fetac?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Metal_Princess

Yes it is fetac level 5 i think

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

then it'll be along the lines of what i did in gcd, same course structure etc. they cant really sway off the guidelines much. youll enjoy it...alot alot of work tho

Oh ok thanks, what does it involve? Like i was hoping for alot on photoshop etc.

Oh ok thanks, what does it involve? Like i was hoping for alot on photoshop etc.

well if its like the dip in gcd, second semester does a bit of photoshop, its alot of film, most of first semester is film, and printing... second semester all digi

• Advertisement

Oh well its a digital media and photography course, in the course description they mentioned nothing about film processing or printing, already done that, hate it !!!!

kinda why im doing it
    im lacking on the digital side of things

your right...probably different upon closer thought

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Yeah thats it!!!

Advertisement