Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well done harry

Options
  • 19-08-2009 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

What a great result on sunday against the pool. I was delighted to see Tom Huddlestone playing. He is a cracking player and just needs a run of games to come out of his shell. What a defender Bassong looks to be.
    I must say I think Harry got his tactics spot on in most areas of the field.
    Is this the season when it will all work out for Spurs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Too early to tell at the moment. One good result a season does not make and all that. If we lose to Hull and West Ham all the good work against Liverpool will be undone, so we need to beat one of them and at least draw the other match.

Still, I was happy with the performance, and the options we have on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

half way there!!

Advertisement