Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipes

Options
  • 19-08-2009 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hello chaps

I'd like to buy a new pipe. Peterson pipes are too expensive in the shop on College Green. Where else sells them? I know Reynolds on Abbey Street has some. Anywhere else?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you might pick one up in the tabacco shop on talbot street, ill be walking by there in an hour so ill have a look and report back later

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

The tobacconist down near Christchurch, and perhaps the Decent Cigar Emporium on Grafton Street. There is also an old News Agents on Lower Abbey Street (towards busáras) that sells pipes, but they mightn't be that good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

you might pick one up in the tabacco shop on talbot street, ill be walking by there in an hour so ill have a look and report back later

There's a shop called Desmond's (no relation :pac:)that definitely does pipes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

there are two places at the bottom of grafton street opposite the entrance to TCD

Foxes and petersons ( I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

corn cob pipes on ebay

less than 8 dollars each
    smoke just fine if you pack them right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Des wrote: »
    There's a shop called Desmond's (no relation :pac:)that definitely does pipes

yep. had a look earlier, they definitely sell pipes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Rorate Caeli

Thank you, chaps. I picked up a nice pipe in the place on Talbot Street.

Advertisement