Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motorcycle workshop

• 19-08-2009 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Lads im new to the site and i notice a lack of an advice area where guys could ask advice on problem shooting etc on motorcycles tell me flute off but it would be helpfull to exchange info and sites and etc just an idea.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Sure whatever problem you're having post it on here and we'll try to help ;) If we can't help we'll advise a decent place to bring your bike to get looked at :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭zzr

im not saying i have a problem iv 6 bikes but learning all the time, i know it late but its nice to post without the hostility and bulls***t u get on other sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

6 bikes! cool what you got

97 zzr1100 90 zx10 87 fz750 91 gsxr750 93 cbr1000 95 xj900 all on block insurance and oldies i know but thats what i like [a ya when bikes were bikes]:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

gsxr 750 be nice to see. Throw up a few pics

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

zzr wrote: »
    97 zzr1100 90 zx10 87 fz750 91 gsxr750 93 cbr1000 95 xj900 all on block insurance and oldies i know but thats what i like [a ya when bikes were bikes]:)
    91 GSXR, Snap, have similar! last of the Oil cooled models before the WP and probably on of their best. Im the same as the OP, have nothing less than 15 years old.

ya cant beat the old stuff dont make them like that any more:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

There probably isn't enough through traffic to justify a separate advice section, most people will help where they can. For the bikes you've got you'll need to get friendly with some oldies in order to get decent advice (IBF is full of them - lol).

Stick up a pic of the FZ - I got a spin on one in 1988 and it formed the basis of my biking fantasies for months afterwards. It had TWENTY VALVES and my bike hadn't any...

'cptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

ancient thread to be pimping your site in mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Wossack wrote: »
    ancient thread to be pimping your site in mate

Post deleted, and thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement