Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonata Arctica's New Single

• 19-08-2009 1:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Proud to give all my fellow Sonata fans on here Sonata Arctica's latest single, 'Flag in the Ground', from their upcoming album The Days of Grays. :D

This track is definitely jizz-worthy. Amazing, upbeat intro and outro, and a catchy chorus, something Sonata's famous for. :D If the rest of the album is this good... Well I really can't wait for it any longer!

"I made my way into the great unknown,
    Land by the river, and a new built home.
    I am the land and the land is me,
    Freedom is everything and we are free!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Only a month until the new album, hope it's better than Unia!

The new single is pretty savage alright, sounds a lot more like stuff from the Winterheart's Guild era, which is always a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Only a month until the new album, hope it's better than Unia!

The new single is pretty savage alright, sounds a lot more like stuff from the Winterheart's Guild era, which is always a good thing.

Somebody was talking about their album on their Last.fm page, saying they got a promo of the whole album. As much as I'd love to have another Winterheart's Guild (Which is my favourite by far), they said this is the only 'old' Sonata song on the album. Also, Henrik Klingenberg said about the album:
    "...a bit darker and maybe not so complex as 'Unia'. Nevertheless, it's definitely not a back-to-the-roots album with fast power metal. All the trademark SONATA stuff is on there, solos, lots of singing [and] some slower songs."

Advertisement