Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 Trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

trailers are trailers. Looks impressive, but then they always do. Proof is in the pudding and all that. Will be hard to tell if the 360 dribbling or defensive urgency or keeper AI actually work properly until its in our hands.

Any word if there will be a demo? there nearly always is but I heard somebody say that EA were cutting back on demo's.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Just posted it up here. My only real gripe is that everyone on-screen looks like a plastic doll...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Kirby wrote: »
    trailers are trailers. Looks impressive, but then they always do. Proof is in the pudding and all that. Will be hard to tell if the 360 dribbling or defensive urgency or keeper AI actually work properly until its in our hands.

Any word if there will be a demo? there nearly always is but I heard somebody say that EA were cutting back on demo's.

Yep Fifa demo is out in 22 days according to the offical site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

joe123 wrote: »
    Yep Fifa demo is out in 22 days according to the offical site.

Fcuk. Thats 22 days too many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Fcuk. Thats 22 days too many.

I hope they give us more than a single half of a match to go on this time!

I probably won't play 09 again after playing the demo...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I hope they give us more than a single half of a match to go on this time!

I probably won't play 09 again after playing the demo...

I'd be amazed if it was more than a one half demo that only lasts for 4 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

one thing i dont like about the trailer is the way it seems like shoving lads out of the way seems to be even more useful in this than 09. there are many times in 09 you could say "come on, thats a fking foul!" while playing a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭PCros

Looks great. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Glad I'm only reading this now as now its only 17 days away :D

And its out the same day my repeats finish, perfect timing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

I liked the bit with the goalkeeper ai where he scrambled back to scoop the ball off the line, cant wait for the demo :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement