Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Roland TD-20 rental for recording project

• 19-08-2009 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi there, im beginning a recording project in Jan 2010. If you own a TD-20 this is a way it makes money without u doing anything. We will guarantee replacement in the event of damage through some legal way.

we need the Roland TD-20 in particular to work with Oceanway Gold Edition (which were made for a TD-20) drum samples to cut a corner on spending studio (cash) time on mics, a good room, mixing desks, engineers and usual associated things.

Its gonna take us about three weeks max to lay all the tracks n sounds down. Anyone interested just send a message below saying "pm sent"

Thanks,

Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adamwesticles

Yes I have an upgraded TD-20 I would be willing to rent or sell

This is a mint condition kit that I purchased in 2008 for 9000$ total. It has never been played in a show or studio, only for practice in my apartment; once or twice a month is all the time I usually have for it.

The kit includes:
    1 Roland TD-20 percussion sound module/power cord (1900$)
    1 TD-20 Rack with internal wiring for TD-20 V-Drums
    3 CY-14C Crash V-Cymbals (bow and edge) (275$ ea.)
    1 CY-15R Ride V-Cymbal (bell bow and edge) (325$)
    4 3-way adjustable boom cymbal stands (35$ ea.)
    1 Roland VH-12 Hi-hat (495$)
    1 Iron Cobra HH805 Velo-glide hi-hat stand (150$)
    3 PD-125 Mesh V-drums with rimshot/brush sensors (365$ ea.)
    2 PD-105 Mesh V-drums with rimshot/brush sensors (310$ ea.)
    4 2-way adjustable tom mounts
    1 Mapex S950A Snare stand (115$)
    1 KD-120 Mesh kick V-Drum with stand (435$)
    1 Iron Cobra HP900PWT double kick with hard case (140$)
    1 Tama HT530C Wide rider trio cloth top throne (140$)
    All required cables and accessories included plus nylon brushes and stick holder
    BONUS Roland RH-50 Studio recording headphones

The bracketed prices are the lowest I could find for most of the items, already totaling over 6300$ and you get the basic TD-20 kit plus professional pedals and stands, throne and an extra crash cymbal all in out of the box condition! This is a superb instrument that is sure to sound and feel great for years to come.

Also available:
    Roland PM-30 Personal monitor with 1 12" 100W subwoofer and tweeter combo + 2 50W 4" satellite speakers and required cables (700$)

you can see pictures at
    http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-Roland-TD-20-V-drums-W0QQAdIdZ151450865

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭This is

Could you PM how much would you charge if we took it for 5 days in early January?

and where are you based

We'll be using a reputable studio and will provide you with ID before anything switches hands just do you know your equipment is safe.

Get back to me when you can,

Cheers,

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adamwesticles

Hey, umm sorry dude i kinda repplied before i seen where you were from, im in canada so i dont think it would be worth it for you to get it shipped all the way over there for just 5 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 99qwerty99

Hey

I have a TD-20 (With expansion card) setup - I'm open to someone hiring it if they wish....can you send me a PM with further details?

thanks
    99q99

Advertisement