Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance

Options
  • 19-08-2009 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭

I originally intended comin out here for the year but now i have my 2nd year visa.

I'm assuming my travel insurance has expired since i only got the one years cover.

Has anyone else had to renew theirs? Who did u go wit? how did u go about gettin it?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Yeah i'm sure that your insurance has ran out as you have to give dates when you first got it .

But if you either go with the same company again or check a few more of them you'll be grand .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the deal is with the emergency flight home cover? thats what im concerned about at the moment.

im not sure all types of insurance cover it! and if they do, i think they only pay 1-way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Unkle knobhead

How much does travel insurance generally cost?
    I reckon i will take some out for my travels providing it doesnt cost an arm and a leg!

Advertisement