Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments Estimate of costs

Options
  • 19-08-2009 8:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi
    I have been thinking lately of knocking an old house I have in Kerry and building two apartments on the site ( one on the ground floor and one overhead ) . I am just trying to get some ball park figures on what the build would cost .

First would be

Demolishing the existing building and removal of material . The old house is about 2500 sq feet and built of solid concrete .

Builders finish on the two apartment each one been about 1100 sq feet and 3 bedrooms . Concrete upper floors and all outside walls insulated on the inside . I image the building will have a very plain finish as planning won’t allow anything out of the ordinary where its located

I haven’t contacted any builders as yet I just want to get an idea what I could expect cost wise .

Thanks

Advertisement