Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Gara to pay Charlesland Mgmt Company...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Linky
    A DUBLIN property management company has secured two court judgments totalling almost €1,800 against Irish rugby star Ronan O’Gara.

The judgments listed in the current edition of Stubb’s Gazette were obtained by Charlesland Wood Management Company Ltd, of Old Lucan Road, Palmerstown, Dublin, against Mr O’Gara earlier this month.

In the first case, Charlesland Wood secured a judgment of €1,290.68, with costs of €136.66, against Mr O’Gara, whose occupation is described as “gentleman”, of Oakwood, Maryborough Hill, Douglas, Co Cork.

The second judgment was for €457.41, with costs of €75.71.

Charlesland Wood estate near Enniskerry, Co Wicklow, was built by the Ballymore Homes group and the directors of Charlesland Wood Management Company are listed as Brian Fagan, Ray Hardy and Barry Hickey, who are also directors of many of the companies in the Ballymore group.

Mr O’Gara, who was in rugby training yesterday, declined to comment.

Obvioulsy O'Gara is the only person of note in the list of judgements, but I wonder who else had a judgement against them. I might pop into our library for a copy of the Stubbs Gazette to assuage my curiousity. Nice to see that the company is taking action against those who aren't paying their fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

TheIndo wrote:
    Charlesland Wood is part of Sean Dunne's landmark Charlesland development on the former site of Charlesland Golf Club.
    TheTimes wrote:
    Charlesland Wood estate near Enniskerry, Co Wicklow,

top notch research there, journos...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Mr O’Gara, whose occupation is described as “gentleman”, ...
    I thought that was the funniest bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Mr O’Gara, whose occupation is described as “gentleman”, ...

well, it has been said that "Football is a gentleman's game played by ruffians and rugby is a ruffian's game played by gentlemen"

Advertisement