Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

download video directly to iphone/upload directly from iphone?

Options
  • 19-08-2009 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    i have Iphone 3G, jailbroken.

Is there an app that allows me to download video (mainly from youtube-videos for toddler) directly onto my iphone? I'm aware of vdownloader but I think you have to download to PC and then uplaod to Iphone.

Also how can I upload directly from my Iphone to internet (mainly youtube)? I downloaded videorecorder3G but it won't open for me....

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    i have Iphone 3G, jailbroken.

Is there an app that allows me to download video (mainly from youtube-videos for toddler) directly onto my iphone? I'm aware of vdownloader but I think you have to download to PC and then uplaod to Iphone.

Also how can I upload directly from my Iphone to internet (mainly youtube)? I downloaded videorecorder3G but it won't open for me....

Cheers,
    Pa.
    you need mxtube for downloading youtube videos can get that of cydia, and you need pixelpipe for uploading videos off the appstore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭dinneenp

you need mxtube for downloading youtube videos can get that of cydia, and you need pixelpipe for uploading videos off the appstore

Thanks, I'm almost there now.
    My next problem is: pixelpipe is selecting my camera library as source for uplolading. However this only contains images, my mpegs are recorded by cycorder so I can't get to their location to upload them.
    Any ideas? Or should I use a different video recorder?

Thanks,
    Pa.

dinneenp wrote: »
    Thanks, I'm almost there now.
    My next problem is: pixelpipe is selecting my camera library as source for uplolading. However this only contains images, my mpegs are recorded by cycorder so I can't get to their location to upload them.
    Any ideas? Or should I use a different video recorder?

Thanks,
    Pa.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/member-written-iphone-news/502591-upload-cycorder-videos-youtube-your-iphone.html
    that should help

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭dinneenp

cheers; it worked a treat!

no bother at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement