Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle-Keegan Weird belly or not?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Bill-e wrote: »
    How're yis?

My buddy and I can't agree on the how fit that chick from corrie is.
    Especially in this pic from the daily mail
    He says her stomach is WEIRD.
    I think it's a perfect example of a toned belly for a girl that age.
    Here's the full article:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1207059/Corrie-pin-Michelle-Keegan-shows-amazing-figure-hot-pink-bikini.html
    Discuss:

Question, why is your friend focusing on her stomach in that picture??? And if so, does it matter???;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Weird stomach or not i most definately would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Your buddy is ghay - she's fan-bloody-tastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Eyes go up....eyes go down...... eyes go up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

She starving herself?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

She's nicely proportioned indeed! nothing wrong with that stomach!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

jaysus... she sure does have some mad colour on her alright...

- Drav!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Man what are yoo talking about....FFS

She is hot as hell...that body is unreal. I would give my left arm to have a cut off of that...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Your pal sounds like one of those lads who are amazingly picky about women they say in magazines and television. They point out the most ridiculous minute flaws and say something like "Wouldn't touch her if she went down on her knees and begged me. The foillowing weekend the same fella will be seen crying in the corner of the nightclub after being rejected by Ugly Ursula yet again. It's like that Pulp song were Jarvis sings:

"Oh, and we like women; "up the women" we say ·
    And if we get lucky we might even meet some one day."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Anything negative I would say about her would be from a place of extreme jealousy.
    Wowsers!

Pighead wrote: »
    Your pal sounds like one of those lads who are amazingly picky about women they say in magazines and television. They point out the most ridiculous minute flaws and say something like "Wouldn't touch her if she went down on her knees and begged me. The foillowing weekend the same fella will be seen crying in the corner of the nightclub after being rejected by Ugly Ursula yet again. It's like that Pulp song were Jarvis sings:

"Oh, and we like women; "up the women" we say ·
    And if we get lucky we might even meet some one day."

I concur with pighead.

I know a buddy of mine like that. He ditched a perfectly good looking, sound intelligent women because....he didnt like her underwear. That is just one example.

This guy also cracks onto other guys when he is drunk..so not really sure what is going on there.

Discuss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

sugarcubes wrote: »
    According to the article she's going out with David Platt? By my reckoning he's about 45 now and ugly as fook! So fair play to him!

David is the young lad who periodically goes insance and tryies to kills his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

The stomach looks weird because she is walking in water. That's all there is to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I concur with pighead.

I know a buddy of mine like that. He ditched a perfectly good looking, sound intelligent women because....he didnt like her underwear. That is just one example.

This guy also cracks onto other guys when he is drunk..so not really sure what is going on there.

Discuss
    He's a closet gay. That's all there is to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

I concur with pighead.

Discuss

He has the ghey,simple as.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Her stomach's fine.
    Definitely fake o'knocks though, which is a pity.

Terry wrote: »
    He's a closet gay. That's all there is to it.

Damn it. Thats what all our g/friends are saying but we are in a blissful state of denial.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

sugarcubes wrote: »
    According to the article she's going out with David Platt? By my reckoning he's about 45 now and ugly as fook! So fair play to him!

Are you thinking of Martin Platt? As if a girl like her wud go out with any fuppin Platt anyway! Its like Dawn in Eastenders, the two guys she's torn between are Gary and Phil ha ha ha! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Are you thinking of Martin Platt?

I think he's thinking of the footballer, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

She's obviously sucking in her stomach - not that she needs to.

Nice looking girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

She's not the best looking girl in Corrie though.

Blanche Michelle is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Discuss
    Yep seems to be having a few issues with his sexuality alright.

Although he's nowhere near as gay as the lads on this thread who profess to knowing the characters names in Coronation St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

it does have a slight resemblance of an elephant as in her belly who is she ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭mandysmithers

She just has a very low amount of body fat, so the v-shape is visible. You see this on very toned guys too...well, I think it's the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

Long Onion wrote: »
    I think he's thinking of the footballer, no?

Just googled him, he's equally as unattractive! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

she looks like a little boy imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

phasers wrote: »
    she looks like a little boy imo

A sexy, curvaceous little boy, yes.

Jealous much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Jesus you could catch the ghey off your mate by just reading this thread.

He needs to come out, I like my beer cold, my tv loud and my homosexuals FLLAAAAAAAMING!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Fit as fook.. next question please

Advertisement