Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle-Keegan Weird belly or not?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well it appears to be guys here who are making the "too thin" comments. And girls who call exceptionally skinny girls (like Kiera Knightley) anorexic-looking are also accused of being jealous when... ok, some of them probably are, but others are simply expressing their opinions. I think Kiera is very underweight-looking too, even if she's stunningly beautiful and it probably wouldn't suit her to be curvy - she's built to be slender anyway.
    But I still think she'd look healthier if she had a bit more weight on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Again, you are right Dudess.

I like my celebrity totty to be a lot thinner looking than "real" girls.

I like a bit of meat on them bones I'll actually be jumping.

If it's fap material, not so much

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

A sun-kissed glow is lovely, and naturally brown skin is beautiful... but fake tan is just naff! I used it once - it just looked like dirt. :D

I chuckled recently when I read that Sinitta (a black woman) uses spray tan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

She's savage looking imo, only michelle is better looking in Coronation St.
    Her body is perfect, and she has a seriously pretty face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

phasers wrote: »
    she looks like a little boy imo

.....if you shaved off her knockers and trimmed her hair.......then maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Scien wrote: »
    Another argument for the complete abolition of all Fake-Tan related products on the Irish Market.
    The only downside to this is that we would all be blinded by the paleness.

Oh if only this place got more than 3 days of sun a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jesus, the things I'd do to her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Rosie Webster can't beat Tina!

But Dawn from Eastenders out-fittnesses all of them :P

(P.S. With a name like Michelle Keegan and that jet black hair she's got to be from Irish stock - well done yourselves :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I think she has a great body! Also, if those are fake boobs, I wanna know where she got them done because I want me some of those!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Jesus, the things I'd do to her

Text her, play chess :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

brummytom wrote: »
    Michelle?! :eek:

I'd rather have Blanche!

Your mad,you must have a fetish for auld ladies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

Bill-e wrote: »
    How're yis?

My buddy and I can't agree on the how fit that chick from corrie is.
    Especially in this pic from the daily mail
    He says her stomach is WEIRD.
    I think it's a perfect example of a toned belly for a girl that age.
    Here's the full article:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1207059/Corrie-pin-Michelle-Keegan-shows-amazing-figure-hot-pink-bikini.html
    Discuss:

She's gorgeous.
    Your mate's a gay!

She has no curves whatsoever,like she is to skinny even for someone with a toned body...Also her boobs are way to big for small frame,i dont think her boobs are fake though,they look real enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Pighead wrote: »
    Your pal sounds like one of those lads who are amazingly picky about women they say in magazines and television. They point out the most ridiculous minute flaws and say something like "Wouldn't touch her if she went down on her knees and begged me. The foillowing weekend the same fella will be seen crying in the corner of the nightclub after being rejected by Ugly Ursula yet again. It's like that Pulp song were Jarvis sings:

"Oh, and we like women; "up the women" we say ·
    And if we get lucky we might even meet some one day."

Perhaps it's been said already but did Pighead get his grammar wrong? So much time and effort goes into these replies and then he lets himself down with this. Tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

iguy wrote: »
    Your mad,you must have a fetish for auld ladies!!

Well, no. This stunnnnning girl I know and me have an onrunning joke. She posted a picture on her facebook dressing up as Blanche for me - cardigan and glasses, but it looked more like a 'secetary' look ;):p.

She liked my impression of Norris though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

she could do with an aul fry up! :) although i do find that "V" shape on her belly weirdish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

I don't think they really look fake :/.
    And she's being photographed so she might well just be 'sucking in' her tummy...
    LOL!!! did you read it?! she says, "'Be realistic - massive boobs and a teeny waist is not natural. If you were to see Victoria Beckham or Katie Price in the flesh, you'd freak out at how small they are - they're the size of 11-year-old girls.'

is she for fcukin real?? check out that left boob... bit wonky looking..

Also she says.."As well as avoiding the gym, Michelle admits she can't resist a McDonald's meal after a long day filming Corrie at the Granada Studios in Manchester."

Get fcuked Tina... seriously...

She liked my impression of Norris though :pac:

Good god!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

lala stone wrote: »
    check out that left boob... bit wonky looking..

I am embarrassed for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

where is she from, what her heritage, shes always seemed a strange colour, ah she has spanish grandmother .....but still is it all fake

oh it unless this is make up too

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00445/SNF01SPD_280_445141a.jpg

if her colour on corrie is fake she's officially the most overtanned person in the world, it ruins her.

ugh http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/mar2009/2/8/Michelle_Keegan_PicGetty_128016930.jpg

spot wikipedia page written by a fan girl/pr
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Keegan

i hate fake tan !!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2318453/Coronation-Street-babe-Michelle-Keegan-gets-tangoed.html ugh

Michelle Keegan's tan vow

Tuesday, 30 September 2008 <<<<
    http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/television/coronation-street/michelle-keegans-tan-vow.html

lala stone wrote: »
    check out that left boob... bit wonky looking..
    :confused:
    Also she says.."As well as avoiding the gym, Michelle admits she can't resist a McDonald's meal after a long day filming Corrie at the Granada Studios in Manchester."

Get fcuked Tina... seriously...
    I bet she does eat McDonalds. I treat myself a good bit and don't put on weight, because the majority of the time I eat healthily.
    There's a notion that healthily slim women don't eat any high-calorie foods whatsoever - it's not true. An occasional treat will not cause weight gain.

I'd view the "avoiding the gym" as a bit spurious all right though - that body cannot have been achieved via no exercise, so if she doesn't go to the gym, she obviously does other forms of exercise. But it looks as if she uses weights so I'd take the "no gym" claim with a pinch of salt. Otherwise there has been some major airbrushing going on with that picture.
    [QUOTE=iguy[/QUOTE]She has no curves whatsoever,like she is to skinny even for someone with a toned body[/QUOTE]
    Matter of opinion I suppose. She's got thighs, hips, boobs. Meh, she's not as curvy as Monica Bellucci but I think she's still quite shapely - far more so than the straight-up-and-down likes of Victoria Beckham.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Dudess, have you the hots for Michelle Keegan ...

Fapuccino anyone?

God no, she's way too orange and bling.

Michelle Pfeiffer will always be my ideal woman... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

netwhizkid wrote: »
    Text her, play chess :confused:

Yeah.. play chess

<<
    >>

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/sep2008/7/5/9A8D86E6-D238-A579-12B9185EA9FA11DF.jpg

It's time I started watching Coronation Street

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I really doubt any of the ladies on here would mind looking like her. (maybe minus the orange-ness)

Hell, I'm a straight lady, and I so "would" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

She is sucking in.

That is why it looks like that.

Scien wrote: »
    Tanora

Showing yer Corkness there biy

• Advertisement

d'Oracle wrote: »
    She is sucking in.

That is why it looks like that.