Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downoading music tracks

Options
  • 19-08-2009 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey
    So I have paid for some music tracks (through my mobile phone provider) a few weeks ago and had 3 downloads per track...so i downloaded one onto my PC when I bought it (its plays fine, even now), then yesterday downloaded my 2nd go onto my phone, and 3rd and last go onto my MP3 player....but when i tried to play the track on my phone or MP3 player it says 'track licence expired, please connect to your PC to purchase licence'.....
    I'm crap when it comes to all this, I know its to do with that DRM thing...but I paid for it and didnt get it so am p*ssed off! It didnt mention anything about licence expiration in the terms and conditions when I purchased the tracks...
    Anybody know what I'm on about here? A solution or even an explanation on some stupid law that lets me be ripped off would be something I suppose
    :(
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i'd say contact whoever you bought the tracks from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

sara025 wrote: »
    Hey
    So I have paid for some music tracks

Thats where you went wrong ...

Advertisement