Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry email

• 19-08-2009 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I have just upgraded to a Blackberry curve, can anyone tell me how to delete the message at the bottom of every email that shows the email was "sent with a Blackberry" I think people receiving this find it annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

dont have a bb but on iphone its in settings-email-signiture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Dominoid

No, cannot find any signature settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

I'm guessing your using the Mobile Email service rather than an Enterprise (BES) One ?

If so - that signature is in the options of your webmail account ( the mobileemail.vodafone.ie one where you set up your link to your own E-Mail or O2's version ) rather than on the handheld itsself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Dominoid

macrubicon wrote: »
    I'm guessing your using the Mobile Email service rather than an Enterprise (BES) One ?

If so - that signature is in the options of your webmail account ( the mobileemail.vodafone.ie one where you set up your link to your own E-Mail or O2's version ) rather than on the handheld itsself.

Yes, that worked. Thanks.

Advertisement