Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hen night in derry

• 19-08-2009 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey,
    I'm bringing a hen night to derry this weekend, theres a group of about 10 of us, and i'm wondering what is the best pubs and nightclubs to bring them to?

do any of the clubs had restrictions on hen nights, as in, people dressed up and so on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

From what i've seen, there aren't many places that'll restrict a hen night, and nobody really bothers about what people are dressed up as if they see it's a hen party.

Where to go depends on what you want in a place, music wise, or style.

Most people tend to just do a pub/club crawl and either start on the strand road, around the ice wharf etc, and head towards the shipquay street area, or start in the shipquay street area, and head down the strand road.

If nowhere has a restriction on what you're dressed up as, what would you be looking for in a place to go to?

Advertisement