Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to do the CCNA or MCSE exams anywhere on a Saturday

Options
  • 19-08-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

I have been studying for these exams and really want to sit them. However, I have used my holidays up at work. I work Monday - Friday and will not get time to do them as I live in Ennis unless I can do them on Saturday. I looked on the Prometric site and I cannot see anywhere that can offer them on a Saturday. Does anybody know anywhere or aware of any alternatives?

Any advise would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

jtiernan wrote: »
    I have been studying for these exams and really want to sit them. However, I have used my holidays up at work. I work Monday - Friday and will not get time to do them as I live in Ennis unless I can do them on Saturday. I looked on the Prometric site and I cannot see anywhere that can offer them on a Saturday. Does anybody know anywhere or aware of any alternatives?

Any advise would be really appreciated.

Get your employer to give you exam leave for it, most will, and do it in New Horizons in Galway...

You can be back to work by lunch time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jtiernan

That's a good point. I will look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Or if you can submit expenses then book a cheap flight and do it in London , there is loads of places open at the weekend to exams there , done it a few times and there are no issues with the accountants, its all above board

Advertisement