Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to unblock sony ericsson k770i

• 19-08-2009 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

hey guys im on 3 network but im changing to meteor. has anyone unblocked this phone before. i have unblocked others before and its a simple process. im unemployed and NOT paying 10 quid to get it done when its so easy. if anyone knows could ye help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

there's no free way to unlock it, if your getting it done for a tenner it's good value, you'll just have to take it on the chin...you can get around €120 back when you move to meteor, should take the sting out of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

i know that but for a phone i bought a year ago its a bit of a joke that i have to pay again. specially when its a crap phone:) thanks doh but i know that its something easy

Advertisement