Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel - City Centre

• 19-08-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi all, I hope some of you can help!

I am trying to organise a family get together in Dublin. I will have family flying in from UK and Greece and coming up from the country. The age range is about 76yrs down to 22yrs so a bit of something for everyone is needed :confused:.

What I am trying to find is a one stop shop. A hotel that we can stay in have a nice meal that has a bit of music (pref 60's, 70's and 80's type) but where we can still hear ourselves speak and keep the group together for the night and of course a residents bar :D. I don't mind whether there is a nightclub or not.

All suggestions would be welcome. BTW this will be on a Sat night in Nov.

Thanks in advance.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The Arlington has a diddly-eye night on a saturday, then a nightclub after with 60/70/80/90s music

Advertisement