Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st tatoo (cross):where in dublin is best?

Options
  • 19-08-2009 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello All

Quick Question

looking to get my first tatoo .a crucifix/cross on my arm.

where is best tatoo parlour in dublin for this ?

also anyone know where i can find various designs for this type of tatoo.?Im
    looking at one similar to Justin Timberlake

Also going on sun holiday in next couple weeks.should i wait until after the holiday?

Ta
    Ste

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

wait until after the holiday, your skin will be in much better condition

any flash book will have loads of designs of crosses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steo123

Can anyone let me know where s best to get tatooed (cross/crucifix)
    also would the sun affect the healing etc of the tatoo?bad idea to get before hol?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

If you're going on a drinking holiday then the sun and booze could have an adverse affect on your tattoo, besides which, being on holiday and doing holiday type stuff you may not give your new tattoo the care it needs. Wait til you're home.
    If you're just getting a standard cross then the vast majority of tattoo studios in Dublin are more than adequate. Zulu, Wildcat and Snakebite have good reps.

Advertisement