Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexican Ingredients, anyone bought from..

Options
  • 19-08-2009 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭

http://www.almacenlatino.com/index.php

these guys? I was looking for a source of chipotle chilis online and came across them, they seem to have a cool selection of mexican food and the free delivery in Dublin is a plus. Only thing is that minimum order is €20 so bit curious as to what they're like to deal with before I buy myself €20 worth of mexican goodness!

Has anyone spotted chipotle chilis about Dublin anywhere either? I think I saw them in Fallon & Byrne a while back but if I recall I left them there because of serious 'spensiveness issues

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I ended up not buying from these guys in the end cos I just don't have space for 20 quid worth of new stuff in my presses :(

I did however find Chipotle chilis in Tesco last night if anyone else is looking for them :D They have them in their 'Ingredients' range

Advertisement