Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limehouse Lizzy

• 19-08-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,633 ✭✭✭✭

Thin Lizzy tribute band Limehouse Lizzy will return to the Forum Waterford on the 16th october 2009 and tickets are priced at 15 euro.

Saw them last time they were here brillent band, good stage work and good setlist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Yeah I saw them about 2 years ago I think, they were fantastic! Definetly worth going to see they put on a great show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Thin Lizzy tribute band Limehouse Lizzy will return to the Forum Waterford on the 16th october 2009 and tickets are priced at 15 euro.

Saw them last time they were here brillent band, good stage work and good setlist
    Hope you get a good crowd there and make loads of money for that boy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

great band, i have seen them twice before and will deffo be going again! they put on a great show :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Hope you get a good crowd there and make loads of money for that boy

Is it a benefit night ? If so for who ..

Advertisement