Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Cottage in Clare? Any ideas?

• 19-08-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Howdee,

I work in Ballina/Killaloe at the moment, but would like to be nearer the sea if at all possible. The half hour off the trip to the sea makes a huge difference!!
    I'm not sure if I would move to Ennis, it could be a good halfway point. I was maybe thinking of trying to find a place on my own in the countryside. Use one room to set up musical instruments, not too far from the sea in the summer..
    I don't know how much it would cost, maybe I'm being ambitious..
    It's all in my head at the moment....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭palaver

Well, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to rent too far away from your workplace. You have to drive a lot every day if you do so. And if you live by the sea it's quite a commute and you have to consider the petrol.

Anyway, it's easy to find places to rent at the moment, and rents go down. It's a tenant's market.
    Have a look at www.daft.ie to see what is available. But better is to drive around and find a place you like and then look at local advertisements in shops or post offices, where more often than not you might find nice places on a private basis.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

go to daft.ie for listings

Advertisement