Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charger

Options
  • 19-08-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭

Ok guys i got a 8.4v firefox battery and an asg pro charger ( just a standerd charger) . It says on the charger 350-100 mah . Which does it charge at? Im having a little trouble calculating it.

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

On the back of the box it says an 7 cell battery charges at 200 mah .So that means my battery will take 9 hours to charge :eek: ? Something seems a bit wrong to me

Any help appericated guys:)

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tmason

mostlikely it's adjusting charging current to specific battery, so I believe your battery is 1.8Ah (1800mAh) i've got 1100mAh battery and 250mA charger and it take ~5hrs to charge it and then I've got LiPo battery 2100mAh and 1Amp charger and it takes much quicker to charge it :)

Yup i thought it might be something like that. I left it in for 9 hours (200 mah and 1500 mah battery) .Seems fully charged :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tmason

np mate, it's good timing cos you can leave it over night. those batteries get warmer when they finish charging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

Just get a new charger. If I would use such charger I'd never charge my batteries. Get a good smart charger.

• Advertisement

I would, if i had money :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

That is the hard part. Airsoft is great hobby but need investment.

So true ;) The charger i have is grand. It does its job and it wont burn my house down. Only problem is discharging :rolleyes:

Advertisement