Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workout

Options
  • 19-08-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm really looking for a bit of advice here about my workout. My main exercise is cardio, I really don't like doing weights.
    Warm Up : 5 mins on Bike
    Cross Country Programme on Precor Bike. I always increase the resistance as I find it too easy. The max resistance is 24 or so, and not below 13 and I keep the revs between 65 to 80. Time is 30mins
    I then use the stepper, i set the machine to 75 steps per minute, at one level, and do 20 - 25 mins.
    I use hrm and watch my bpm on the bike is up to 140 and 150 on the stepper.
    I burn 1,000 cals per work out and sometimes a bit more. ( In about 1.5 hours ) Then do lots of stretches.
    I have been working out like this for about 5 months and have lost 13kgs. I have tried other programmes on each of the machines and nothing gives me the work out like i do already.
    Does anyone have advice about better workout on the bikes and stepper ?
    Would appreciate it. Thanks

Advertisement