Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscrone 3G

Options
  • 19-08-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience of Vodafone 3G in centre of Enniscrone. It shows up in the coverage map but I wouldn't like to depend on it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I see that you haven't had much luck with responses here and I'm not sure if this is going to be much of an addition.

Have you got a Vodafone 3g enabled phone or do you know anyone that has? I would presume that if the phone gets a 3g signal then the dongle would be pretty much the same, no?

Or, do Vodafone have a 14 day trial period that you can avail of?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

I have a USB Modem/Dongle for the laptop and was hoping to make use of it while on holiday there.

I notice though that vodafone.ie don't let you just buy a pay as you go sim for mobile broadband anyway. Meanwhile vodafone.uk won't let me use mine in ROI. The usual 'Oh we operate as different companies so we can screw you separately' nonsense.

Thanks all the same.:)

Advertisement