Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tattoos Lifford?

• 19-08-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering if anyone's heard any reports about the new tattoo place over the bookies in Lifford? I've heard they're a lot cheaper than clown town. But seeing as its a tattoo - image is everything:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Saw guy on Saturday who's getting a big piece done by Taigh(?) in Clown Town. Wasn't finished yet but it looked fantastic. A little competition never did anybody any harm anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

He did stars for me before & they're really sweet. Could be a case of better the devil you know.. I'm not sure how to spell his name either:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭irishturkey

Saw guy on Saturday who's getting a big piece done by Taigh(?) in Clown Town. Wasn't finished yet but it looked fantastic. A little competition never did anybody any harm anyway.

Tadhg. I know this cos the git who's trying to make me redundant is called Tadhg. I'm thinking of getting the fcukers name tattoed into the crack of my arse just so I can take a dump on him. Sorry I'm ranting now.

Cushla wrote: »
    He did stars for me before & they're really sweet. Could be a case of better the devil you know.. I'm not sure how to spell his name either:confused:

When it comes to tats it's definitely better to stick with who you know. Find people who have had good ones done. Use the people they used. I haven't seen that many really bad tattoos but I've seen a load of average ones that fade or just look tired after a couple of years.

Sorry to hear that turkey. Best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

Tadhg is the only lad in Ennis I'd let near me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Ranleth

Tadgh has a couple of awards for his work and has had a few features in Tattoo mags. That's the best recommendation you can get really..

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

I didn't realise that he was that good. Thats that sorted so, thanks everyone. And ya, good luck Irish turkey. Hope it works out ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

Dont want to sound like an old man, but check this out:

http://www.ehow.com/about_4691790_tattoo-dangers-side-effects.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

James has a nice tattoo of a large erect penis on his left arse cheek

Damnit Dave, this is a public messageboard. That's the last time I show you my arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

It was gonna get out some time anyways, m8!!! xxx

Advertisement