Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Design for Games..

Options
  • 19-08-2009 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

This is something I'm interested in getting into, have a few years experience in recording and editing voice-over for localization training programs and worked on an Xbox360 game last year, was onto an agency in the Uk who specialize in recruiting in the games industry to see if I could find work, was told I'm not experienced enough in actual "audio design" which is fair enough. So I'm looking at doing some sort of course aimed primarily at audio design for games, I've been looking around and have found one or two which look good in Canada and the US, anyone know of any such courses closer to home, any advice appreciated, cheers.

Advertisement