Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Background song on the Ad for the Dance Show on Spin 1038

Options
  • 19-08-2009 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

This Dance show playing Dance electronic music ...etc which is on Sunday - Thursday on Spin 1038. They are Playing the add for it all day and theres a song in the background for this show and I really want to know the name for it.

Please if you know it can you tell me pleeease and thanks ;)

P.S. Moderator, i know this should be in "Whats that song thread" so if you could move it that would be great, its just i can't delete it and re write it, it wont let me. Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Not sure if this is it but I know they use Chicane's new one "Poppiholla" for one of their dance show ads.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Not sure if this is it but I know they use Chicane's new one "Poppiholla" for one of their dance show ads.:)

Great Song, Thats It Thank you! Yay!!

Advertisement