Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway wedding

Options
  • 19-08-2009 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a cheap photographer,videographer,florist,and limo service based in or near Galway..any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭MagDee

I could recommend my co-worker, photographer from Wedding Centre. I'm a vocalist, he is a photographer. Samples of our work and deals:
    www.weddingcentre.info

we're happy to travel to Galway :)

you can use the contact form on our website if you would like to get more details!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Hi, did you have any luck in finding a wedding car ?

Spoke to a couple ourselfs but cheapest for a limo was 425, a vintage was 450 and a merc or alike was costing 400. I think the 200 mark is well enough but not having much luck finding anyone..

Please post if you know of anyone available at good reasonable rates for the day. Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

mumto3 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a cheap photographer,videographer,florist,and limo service based in or near Galway..any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

If you go to the links section on my site there are a load of people that you want in there.

Florist wise (haven't added them yet), give Branch Flowers on 091-770 869 a call. I shot a wedding recently where they did an amazing job with the flowers.

Cheers

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 geeniebops

Check with garages, such as Motorpark and see if you can hire a high end car from them for the day. I am doing this from a local garage and it's €120 for an Audi A5. Only drawback you'll have to have someone on hand to drive the car for the day but worth it if this is possible as insurance for the named driver is generally included in the hire cost

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ofthebeststuff

I'm a florist and quite cheap if you're looking for something sweet and simple! You can PM me for pics and things, or even if you'd like tips on doing them yourself. I'm always putting myself out of a job by explaining how simple it is to do your own wedding flowers! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

I'm a florist and quite cheap if you're looking for something sweet and simple! You can PM me for pics and things, or even if you'd like tips on doing them yourself. I'm always putting myself out of a job by explaining how simple it is to do your own wedding flowers! :)

PM you contact info/webby etc as florists are one thing I dont have much of :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lozandtoz

hi thanks 4 taking the time to reply back 2 me.yes i do need a florist and would love if u could send me some pictures.are u based in galway.many thanks

Advertisement