Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citylink bustop ?

Options
  • 19-08-2009 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Can anyone tell me where exactly the stop for the citylink bus is.
    On the site it says upr mallow street, so I rang them and they said it was outside the peoples park, but that its not got signage and that was all they knew.
    Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

It's about 50ish meters down(Mallow Street) from the new entrance to the peoples park.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 notmyname79

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

that's the stop if you're going to Galway, if you're going to Cork, it's the opposite side of the street across from the old entrance to the park.88498.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 notmyname79

I'ts the Cork stop I wanted . I would have been on the wrong side of the road, I automatically just assumed i would stand outside the park railing, Thanks for the map ,fair play. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Basically they use the bus stops that Bus Éireann use.

I don't see why they can't buy their own bus stops or at least have some sort of signpost.
    It would be a bit of an advertisement aswell.
    They could always stick an old timetable on the pole and let people know (who mightn't have the slightest clue about citylink) about their service.
    A little bit of advertising/thinking can often go a long way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Citylink provide a great service. The bus is at least 45mins quicker than the Bus Eireann one to Galway, plus you get free wi-fi the whole way.

Advertisement