Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Clean Diesel in Dublin

• 19-08-2009 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey for anyone driving a diesel car, van, truck etc etc the cheapest place in dublin to buy is Collinstown Business Park Airport Road, Cloghran Co.Dublin.... two mins from dublin airport price for the last 2 weeks has been 99.7cpl and it will be the cheapest price around all the time, extremely handy if travelling to or from Dublin airport. Open 24hours and can pay by laser or credit card any questions please call <snip>
    Need directions log on to www.collinstownbusinesspark.com all major fuel card are also accepted. Can't miss the big black and yellow signs coming off M50 onto M1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭roosterman71

You should try adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭djtechnics1210

i wonder does digesy work/own said place!!!!!!!!!!!

True. if not, he's on commission

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 digesy

Yeah i work here, it's a family run company and the credit card/ laser card machine is new to us so we are keeping our prices much much lower than anyone else and will continue to do so in the future. There are lots of people feeling the pinch so they will benefit from the low price as much as we will. As i said we are open 24hours a day and there is always someone around to help if needs be. Any questions my number is above or e-mail:snip@snippy.com

As far as I'm aware, advertising is a no no on boards.
    And putting your mobile on the internet is madness too!!

So tell us how your able to sell the diesel so much cheaper than your competitors?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

You should try adverts.ie

what he said.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement