Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accom Problem ?

Options
  • 19-08-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

So right my friend applied for accom and did everything perfect and then it says that it was done incomplete..............anyone else having this problem ?

Mine was right though :) Room allocated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

It could be the computers themselves are getting mixed up.Where was s/he applying? I got straight through into Roebuck,But I'd imagin it'd fill up in no time

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Right guys clue me in. HOW DO you apply for accommodation?????:confused:

I can't get it at all...:confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

It could be the computers themselves are getting mixed up.Where was s/he applying? I got straight through into Roebuck,But I'd imagin it'd fill up in no time

We both applied for merville............to be opposite each other in the hall way :) I'm very annoyed by this to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Right guys clue me in. HOW DO you apply for accommodation?????:confused:

I can't get it at all...:confused::(
    log in to UCD connect->SIS web[under student life heading]->information for students->apply for accomodation

log in to UCD connect->SIS web[under student life heading]->information for students->apply for accomodation

Thanks!

Says i'm not eligible right now... Stupid inner ring!!!!! Grr!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 arthas4114

What's the deal with Outer/Middle/Inner ring?
    Does it determine when you can apply..?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Yeah the ring thing is confusing.

arthas4114 wrote: »
    What's the deal with Outer/Middle/Inner ring?
    Does it determine when you can apply..?

I don't think it determines when you can apply but it does affect the likelihood of you getting a place... I was denied. I'm considered inner ring. I live in kells, it's a good two hour commute to Belfield from here... Then again the ring expands the whole way through wexford so that isn't all that surprising...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 arthas4114

So are all the places allocated then or will there be another round tomorrow?
    I didn't even get a chance to apply today... it said that the service wasn't available at this time...

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

yeah I would like to know that too.

Is there another chance to apply or was that it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Why oh why am I not eligible?
    For the record, I tried many, many hours ago.

Theyre just being cunts.

It's probably the whole "Inner ring" load of boll*ks. I was on to them this morning. 100 places are allocated to Inner ring all of which are gone. She said my chances of getting it would have been slim anyway but I find that hard to believe when three of my friends got it straight off the bat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

It's probably the whole "Inner ring" load of boll*ks. I was on to them this morning. 100 places are allocated to Inner ring all of which are gone. She said my chances of getting it would have been slim anyway but I find that hard to believe when three of my friends got it straight off the bat...

Well they probably went for it at 3pm exactly :) I did ! And i gotta chooes my room, but then my friend on the phone to me was doddling and didn't get the room she chose and got shafted into the next house. Basically early bird gets the worm

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    Well they probably went for it at 3pm exactly :) I did ! And i gotta chooes my room, but then my friend on the phone to me was doddling and didn't get the room she chose and got shafted into the next house. Basically early bird gets the worm

Was on at three too!:mad:

Advertisement