Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Old 2nd hand Insulation boards / foam sheets

Options
  • 19-08-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

longtime poster on boards but first visit to the DIY forum.. hi!

I'm trying to find unwanted insulation boards (Or smiliar) that people may have left over from building projections / extensions. They are for a small drama project and will be cut and shaped into props. I'm hoping someone may have a few lying around - I would happily collect and /or arrange postage.

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
    Feel free to post here or PM.. many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 rosebill

Hello
    I have 3 insulated plasterboards (8' x 4') left over from house renovations. You can have, I live in North Tipp so not sure how that suits you, if you don't want maybe someone else might take them, seems a shame to skip them. They are not suitable to be returned to builders providers due to ceiling paint splashes but otherwise they are perfect. :)

Advertisement