Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Greek Classes

Options
  • 19-08-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hope this is ok to post here - it's not a professional ad or anything, simply hoping to share some info.

I've been studying modern greek for a while now, and have been attending Greek school for about a year. The classes will be resuming soon after our summer break, and it occured to me that I should post that up here, in case anyone else fancies learning it (as I remember that when I was initially looking for lessons, I couldn't find any info anywhere!).

The classes happen in the rooms behind the orthodox church, which is on Arbour Hill. Small classes, with a teacher who's from Greece.

The classes will be resuming on September 12th (I'm quite looking forward to it, actually). If anyone wants any info, contact the hellenic society at secretaryhc@gmail.com

αντíο σας!

Advertisement