Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rose of tralee

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

I love how they say she has a "vibrant personality" ... just like all fatties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Magnus wrote: »
    Looking good this year: Kerry & New York
    Good luck Pork

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JennyMaguire

I just hope she isnt a Boards user, some really nasty comments being made about her. Then again I suppose all the AH members are perfect in every way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

She doesn't deserve abuse for being plus-size - She deserves it for reducing herself to the level of that competition.

It's tacky, shallow and outright embarrassing. "Read a poem to us while we fake interest, then sashay around in a skin-tight dress so we can applaud your intelligence and beautiful mind"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

irish_bob wrote: »
    i like curvy women , as long as thier is a pretty face , im not too worried about whats happening below the neck , besdies , larger girls have bigger jugs:D

Enjoy f**king mermaids do you?

Back to the sea with you and your maritime loving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I've got one word for her... cellulite!;)

Ah fair play to her, great to see a normal bird on it for a change. However she's from Cork so she's automatically lost my vote!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

At least she is doing something positive. Good for her.

Now the big mother in this pic, just wants a bit of kop on!
    acr7km.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Biggins wrote: »
    At least she is doing something positive. Good for her.

Now the big mother in this pic, just wants a bit of kop on!
    acr7km.jpg

Is there a story behind that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mathie wrote: »
    Is there a story behind that?

Just a random pic someone took and posted it here: http://digg.com/people/She_was_perfectly_capable_of_walking_PIC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

I think she looks great, fair play to anyone with the courage to enter a competition like that. I'd say most of the people slagging her off in here are no oil paintings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I think she looks great, fair play to anyone with the courage to enter a competition like that. I'd say most of the people slagging her off in here are no oil paintings!

That's the spirit of AH though : Take the complete piss out of anyone and anything - it's in the charter ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

That's the spirit of AH though : Take the complete piss out of anyone and anything - it's in the charter ;)

I didnt read any of that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Is she related to Hyacinth Bucket?

Advertisement