Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living at UCD?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Other
    Gah, damn you people outside the "Inner Ring" (Whislt reading "Inner Ring" please imagine the Jaws theme). Have to drive an hour to UCD every day... And after a night i'll be forced to nestle down in a bush somewhere....

Here's to befriending someone with accomadation!!

Where abouts in wicklow ya going from? I'd have to go bout an hour on the bus too, but with 3 nine o clocks a week this semester/year, I'd be getting up bout 6 to make them, so ended up renting a place up there.

Roebuck is a sweet place to be living. Only drawback is lack of oven! Not that I could cook much anyway, but choice would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

Other
    I've never stayed on campus. didn't get it in 1st year and didn't apply this year.
    bythewoods wrote: »
    I got offered Glenomena today!
    And I'm only a first year.

I never knew first years could even get in. probably a lot of places left over as rent has gone up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Other
    I've never stayed on campus. didn't get it in 1st year and didn't apply this year.

I never knew first years could even get in. probably a lot of places left over as rent has gone up there.

UCD once again ripping every cent available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I dunno.
    The woman from the accomodation office rang me this morning and said there was at least 40-50 1st years going into Glenomena this year.

I just took it anyway, because I'm all on my ownsome (I've one close friend already in UCD, but he's living in the same place as last year and had it all arranged waaaay before he knew I'd get UCD) so have nobody to get a house with really, and my attempts at getting shared houses from daft and all didn't go too well.

I'd applied for Merville, and this place was a lot more expensive, but my parents agreed to just pay for it after many failed attempts at finding anywhere decent near the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Yeah I got Glenomena today and was kinda shocked since I am only a 1st year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

Digs
    Belgrove for me. Only 4 ppl for belgrove at the mo, where are my fellow belgrovians??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Mushy wrote: »
    Where abouts in wicklow ya going from? I'd have to go bout an hour on the bus too, but with 3 nine o clocks a week this semester/year, I'd be getting up bout 6 to make them, so ended up renting a place up there.

Roebuck is a sweet place to be living. Only drawback is lack of oven! Not that I could cook much anyway, but choice would be nice.

Roundwood! I'll be driving up... if i can figure out how the whole parking thing works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

i got Roebuck !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 arthas4114

Roebuck
    Merville House 8 Apartment 5 :)

Next door neighbor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Roebuck
    arthas4114 wrote: »
    Next door neighbor :D
    Lend me some sugar...?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 catchthepigeon

Roebuck
    Merville house 8, apartment 2 - whoop whoop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 eesp

I got glenomena house 8 appartment 1! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 arthas4114

Roebuck
    Lend me some sugar...?

Of course! Cup of milk for me? :P

Other
    Roundwood! I'll be driving up... if i can figure out how the whole parking thing works!

Ah rigt, I'm just down the road from ya then. PArking, ya really just have to get there early, get your spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mops

Digs
    luke999 wrote: »
    Belgrove for me. Only 4 ppl for belgrove at the mo, where are my fellow belgrovians??

house 13! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Digs
    Can people attending different college's life on UCD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

Roebuck
    I'm sitting in my apartment right now,it's great!

Other
    D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Can people attending different college's life on UCD

Don't want to be offensive, but just think about that for one second, and you should have your answer!

Advertisement