Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Accommodation for GTI students

Options
  • 19-08-2009 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I am attending GTI galway this year and i have found a few nice places to live but they require 4-5 people. i have 3 people (including myself {girl}) and am lookin for 1-2 more people, preferably girls as 2 of the people already staying are guys.
    Rent will be between 70 - 100 euro a week which is reasonable.
    My e-mail address is xxxliv119xxx@gmail.com. I need to know by the end of August if poosible. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 xx_lil_lee_xx

im lookin for acc for my boyfriend he is att col in gti his first year any one know of anywher i can try?? max 60/65 week rent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 liv119

actually ya that wud be great cos my friend thats goin to live me is a lad and he doesnt want to get stuck with 3 girls! im lookin at a house on monday that has 5 bedrooms, its about 10 mins from gti. there wud be 3 girls and 2 lads inc boyfriend. rent wud be about 60?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 xx_lil_lee_xx

cool.where is it or?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement