Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whohoo!

Options
  • 19-08-2009 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally got into UCD to study vet nursing! I sent a comment on this last week I think about trying to get in. So I in now whoohoo :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Well done!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Fair ****ks to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

Yay! Well done! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally got into UCD to study vet nursing! I sent a comment on this last week I think about trying to get in. So I in now whoohoo :D
    Well done sis, I'm proud of you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Michelle.Murphy

Well done sis, I'm proud of you :)

Awww Thanks ! :)

• Advertisement

Thanks all for the congrats!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭S-Murph

Excellent stuff Michelle (cuz ;) ). The best of look with it. :D

S-Murph wrote: »
    Excellent stuff Michelle (cuz ;) ). The best of look with it. :D

Thank you, well done to you too!!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

Im hoping to get into this next year!! im 20 now but im going back to repeat the leaving this year to get the points for it!!Hope I get in nxt year

li-evo7 wrote: »
    Im hoping to get into this next year!! im 20 now but im going back to repeat the leaving this year to get the points for it!!Hope I get in nxt year

Hi, I applied last year as a mature student, and again this year as a mature student and I got in, still in shock! Fair play to ya for re doing the leaving cert, that was gonna be my next option if I would not have got in this year as a mature student. Best of luck with the leaving, hope ya do really well and get into vet nursing next year! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement