Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orientation Aye?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Koala09

Ah ok thanks... I guess I will show up.... Otherwise I may regret it later pfff....

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

I heard something about internets and bushes so I came as fast as I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

TDOie wrote: »
    I heard something about internets and bushes so I came as fast as I could.

I'm joining :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

errlloyd wrote: »
    I heard the pond tested positive for Malaria once...

Malaria, swine flu, gonorrhea... among others. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I think you meant swan flu.

* Runs like the wind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I think you meant swan flu.

* Runs like the wind

I dunno, Swine flying is much more impressive than swans flying...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Official news from some cranky UCD switchboard lady: Residency opens on the 31st

Oh I have yet another question. Apparently I have been locked out of my UCD Connect Account

Backstards

I used the right PIN and it's still leaving me into the SIS thing

It says to contact my system administrator. And who my that be?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Hmm, bushes is still sounding like better craic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Oh I have yet another question. Apparently I have been locked out of my UCD Connect Account

Backstards

I used the right PIN and it's still leaving me into the SIS thing

It says to contact my system administrator. And who my that be?!

Contact "01 7162700" and they will be able to investigate.

• Advertisement

Contact "01 7162700" and they will be able to investigate.
    All sorted, thanks a million :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭arthistory

lol...apparantly you get a fine and a tetanus injection if you get into the lake!!!!:eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭arthistory

Koala09 wrote: »
    So does that mean everyone have to show up on the 31st??? I put in my course and it gave me a timetable starting from the 3rd :/

This is all so confusing....

Yeah same here...my timetable says the 3rd. so do we actually have to come in on 31st??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

what's with this scarving ceromony?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Koala09

I read this on the website:

"Depending on your programme you may be required to attend on different days and may not be in for the entire week. It is essential that you attend orientation week as it will provide you with a base to work from for the rest of the year."

Does that mean that deffinetely if i go in on the 31st it would be unnecessary and the same things would be covered when i go into my own courses first day? Which is the 3rd.....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

Koala09 wrote: »
    I read this on the website:

"Depending on your programme you may be required to attend on different days and may not be in for the entire week. It is essential that you attend orientation week as it will provide you with a base to work from for the rest of the year."

Does that mean that deffinetely if i go in on the 31st it would be unnecessary and the same things would be covered when i go into my own courses first day? Which is the 3rd.....:confused:
    Yes, it is only necessary for you to go in for your own course's day. I only went for one day. Some people go all week for the craic etc (especially if you're living on campus) but you don't have to :D.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Seriously folks there's nothing to worry about - just make sure you get a copy of any handouts or whatever from the orientation.

Advertisement