Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Percentage share of network based on age group

• 19-08-2009 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Is there anywhere I can find stats on what percentage share each age group have with the Irish networks?

Eg. For any network
    10-20, 16%
    20-30, 50%
    30-40, 20%
    40+, 14%

I would like to compare Meteor with o2 and Vodafone. As I believe meteor would have a larger % of customers at the 20-25 year old age group than the likes of Vodafone or o2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I would imagine from time to time the networks may release rough figures but I can't imagine you'd get too many specifics as it may be commercially sensitive information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

If any of that information was publicly available, and you can't find it from any particular mobile operators' website, then I imagine ComReg would have it on their site.

Advertisement