Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fable 3 Trailer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

I am dissappointed with that trailer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭the lil man

yup me to !!:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

As am I :mad: they could have made it a longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

like the premise, moving the whole good or evil system of the fable games into a role with actual power (royalty) is appealling.

Also thats not a trailer, its a teaser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Apparently the first half of the game will be you trying to get into power, and later assuming power! :D
    You'll be a 'hero king' though, the actiony type that actually fights rather than letting the armies take all the fun ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

I'm going ot reserve judgement on this until I see some actual gameplay. I made the mistake of taking the good Mr. Molyneux at his word and getting way too excited about the last 2 Fable games. They're good but we were promised more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

fitz0 wrote: »
    I'm going ot reserve judgement on this until I see some actual gameplay. I made the mistake of taking the good Mr. Molyneux at his word and getting way too excited about the last 2 Fable games. They're good but we were promised more.

The guy invented dogs for crying out loud, have some respect!

In work now so I can't link to it, but try searching for "consolevania Molyneux" on youtube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I got Fable 2 expecting a lot but I felt a little let down. I haven't really felt the urge to pick it back up and start playing it again. Will try and do so soon. I like the trailer though. It's more of a teaser trailer than anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Played Fable 2 for about 30 minutes back 6 months ago , can't remember why i stopped playing it :confused:

Must go back to it later over the weekend.

Trailer for 3 does nothing for me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Heard from a good source that hey are developing fable 4 alongside 3 so , I reckon we won't see too much new in this one.Think that they're just jumping on the never ending ea wagon of yearly sequels with minor improvements on the game.Wish developers would actually concentrate on the game that is out and work on ad ons for it to give more longevity, like gears and fallout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement