Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Digital channels in wrong region

Options
  • 19-08-2009 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Just got another new sky viewing card after being over a month without the service. The new card works fine except the channel list is for the London region and the Irish channels are not there, anyone know how to sort this? (preferably without ringing Sky's trained chimps)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Just got another new sky viewing card after being over a month without the service. The new card works fine except the channel list is for the London region and the Irish channels are not there, anyone know how to sort this? (preferably without ringing Sky's trained chimps)

Ring the chimps (as you have nicely called them)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Ring the chimps (as you have nicely called them)

Sorry if I've offended you but i've been treated like dirt by Sky customer service and that is my opinion of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

That happens with mine every few weeks or so, normally if I unplug sky box for 2 mins it resets back to Irish programmes

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

Go to Sky News and press the red button and remove card and press Sky butto . Do this again and you should get the Irish Channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Lazairus

Hey

I know this is a old thread, but thanks ,

It worked for me

Cheers

CH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Sounds more like wrong country than wrong "region"

Advertisement