Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What makes someone a 'Hardcore' Biker?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

oh christ me mate has one of them. Used to wear it on his simpson. Looked like some tool ha ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Dear klu,

You have received an infraction at Biker.ie : Irish Biker's Discussion Forum.

Reason: being a boards nob

h4rdc0r3 to da m4x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

KamiKazi wrote: »
    h4rdc0r3 to da m4x

:pac::pac: Sorry man have to laugh at that....how admin know "klu" was you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

h4rdc0r3 to da m4x

lol :D:D

:pac::pac: Sorry man have to laugh at that....how admin know "klu" was you?

there are pictures of me and my bike on both sites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

You're such a sh!t-stir Kami!

You're such a sh!t-stir Kami!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

It's all about the PASSION, some people haven't got a bike because of their circumstances and at the end of the day it's the passion that matters.
    transport031.giflina2driding2d29k.gift4022.gifimagephpy.gifytrapburnout.gif

funnypicturesnevlate.jpgxxwithflameshu7.gif

h4rdc0r3 to da m4x
    Ha ha ha what a fooking tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

If you're not hardcore enough to wear a patch you can always be friends with real hardcore bikers.....

I burst a forkseal and it pissed all over me front tyre and brakes, i still drove into that roundabout too fast and accellerated out of it!

HARDCORE!

......not like i had a choice really and did need to wash the pants afterwards...:o

• Advertisement

yeah a patch makes ya hardcore lol. Forkseals and going on is what its about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

fwiw I met a bunch of hardcore yesterday.

Tore up the lawn they did.

Goddamn 9 yr old girl on her QR50 .....and her 6 yr old brother on the quad.... and a few visitors borrowing my AA500. Yep, you read that right - on grass.

How do I know they were 'hardcore' ? - Oh, easy, they stomped their feet when I made them come in for beddy-byes at 9:30......they didn't want to stop...........I never thought 5L of unleaded would last so long...........:rolleyes:

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

ha ha ha excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

galwaytt wrote: »
    Tore up the lawn they did.

I have the same problem with these two. They are at the point of syphoning the juice out of my car every weekend. Totally hardcore.

Do you like my back garden?
    Pffftbikers.jpg

ha deadly, them little PW's are great. go forever. Lovely garden. would tell ya to cut the grass but no point with the kids there.

does the little chap get jelous of the sister having a bigger bike or anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

A real biker is someone who truly LIVES to ride. Not necessarily a one-percenter or an outlaw, although like it or not, that element exists. The ride is not about how fast you went, or how far you rode. It is about the ride itself and you don't need to go fast or far to find happiness. Happiness is two wheels and a motor. A biker will ride instead of drive whenever possible. Some don't even own cages. They brave the rain and cold or extreme heat to get to where they're going, and not just on the weekends. They give of themselves for charitable causes, and for their fellow riders, enjoying a good ride and a party in the process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

seanybiker wrote: »
    does the little chap get jelous of the sister having a bigger bike or anything?

His feet don't touch the ground when he sits on the PW so not yet. She'll get the RM in a while, he'll get the PW and I'll just have to buy a CR250...

'c

His feet don't touch the ground when he sits on the PW so not yet. She'll get the RM in a while, he'll get the PW and I'll just have to buy a CR250...

'c

Ah thats all good so. Them cr yokes are mental. Lemme know when ya get it. Ill call up for a cup of tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Seany

I remember reading in a post on ibf or somewhere that you rode without gloves. That's fairly hardcore I suppose/

Seany

I remember reading in a post on ibf or somewhere that you rode without gloves. That's fairly hardcore I suppose/
    Not really. I just dont like gloves lol. I know i know sleeve off and all that.

• Advertisement

Not really. I just dont like gloves lol. I know i know sleeve off and all that.

Fvckin hell, your hands must be a fair shade of purple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Fvckin hell, your hands must be a fair shade of purple

Yeah would think so.

ah yeah they be a funny colour in winter sometimes alright. Ya get used to it though.

ah yeah they be a funny colour in winter sometimes alright. Ya get used to it though.

good luck with your arthritis :P

good luck with your arthritis :P
    Ha ha bit of wd40 and I be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cesarbart

its all sumed up in this "Live to Ride, AND Ride to Live"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Someone who calls themselves a 'Hardcore Biker' is a self obsessed arse with a superiority complex over those whom he feels in some way 'superior' to as they don't ride in the rain at every opportunity, and dare to drive, or even be an enthusiast of, cars....shock horror !

These are the kind of people (the self obsessed arse with a superiority complex) who I avoid at all costs !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

cesarbart wrote: »
    i taught that translated into ride or be ridden :)

i taught that translated into ride or be ridden :)
    Prison love?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

cesarbart wrote: »

Every piece of harley after market rubbish has that written on it.

Just want to add, anyone who wears urban combat stuff on a bike is a tosser

Advertisement