Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easiest site to cash from ?

Options
  • 19-08-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Just wondered which is the eariest site to cash from .Don t mean as regards quality of play just to actually get the money because i am fairly new to online but have played poker stars,partypoker and paddy power having deposited with mastercard and then been informed they won t cash out to my card . Is it just a scam to stop people from cashing out ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

boyles is the best. lodge in there shops and when u need it go back in and withdraw over the counter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

k mac wrote: »
    Is it just a scam to stop people from cashing out ?

It is a Mastercard policy, not a policy of the poker sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mistabutta

boyles is the best. lodge in there shops and when u need it go back in and withdraw over the counter.

really do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

mistabutta wrote: »
    really do they?

yep and bruce poker do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭OpenEnded

It is a Mastercard policy, not a policy of the poker sites.
    +1. So annoying, mastercard suck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mistabutta

yep and bruce poker do the same.

bruce as well? you sure you can get the cash straight from the shop when withdrawing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

mistabutta wrote: »
    bruce as well? you sure you can get the cash straight from the shop when withdrawing?

I think you have to give 24hrs notice with Bruce.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭j10spades

easiest way is by using laser card..

use it on ppp,bank to ppp ... ppp straight back into bank

use it on stars too.. bank to moneybookers(set up a acc with them first) to stars.. stars to moneybookers to bank

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Stars cheque withdrawal is probably the easiest I've ever used. In saying that, most sites do their best to help you find an appropriate method of withdrawal if you simply email them looking for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,319 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Laxie

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Yeah, it's been a very, very efficient service anytime I've withdrawn.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭BigToad

k mac wrote: »
    Just wondered which is the eariest site to cash from .Don t mean as regards quality of play just to actually get the money because i am fairly new to online but have played poker stars,partypoker and paddy power having deposited with mastercard and then been informed they won t cash out to my card . Is it just a scam to stop people from cashing out ?

Use a visa card u can put the cash str8 back on2 that on every site apart from cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Yeah, it's been a very, very efficient service anytime I've withdrawn.

I use moneybookers these days, but last time I got a cheque from stars I made the withdrawl request on Sunday night and a courier delivered my cheque on Tuesday afternoon, stunning efficiency.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I use moneybookers these days, but last time I got a cheque from stars I made the withdrawl request on Sunday night and a courier delivered my cheque on Tuesday afternoon, stunning efficiency.
    How much did that cost you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

think it's free if $1k +

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

You can cash in and out of Ladbrokes for any amount. Shops dotted all round the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

The stars check then takes 3 days to clear, they now have the option of direct bank transfer, funds are in your account in 2-3 days - the same time the check takes to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

OP - Set up a Moneybookers A/c - You can link this to your own bank A/c and then transfer money from there to moneybookers and then onto whatever poker site you want. When withdrawing, just do the exact opposite. I've never waited more than 48 hours to get money from poker site to Moneybookers and never more than 24 from Moneybookers to my bank A/c

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭lol_leo

j10spades wrote: »
    easiest way is by using laser card..

use it on ppp,bank to ppp ... ppp straight back into bank

use it on stars too.. bank to moneybookers(set up a acc with them first) to stars.. stars to moneybookers to bank

Wouldnt count on having anything to get back from PPP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Just stay away from Eurolinx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

digiman wrote: »

Just reading about this on 2p2, ul man, hope you didn't have too much on there and can eventually get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

max_power wrote: »
    Just reading about this on 2p2, ul man, hope you didn't have too much on there and can eventually get it back.

I had none on it, but I know a few that did. Some were able to chip dump it off and some lost. Some names that lost a lot:

Jman 50-60k
    Durr 180k
    Wiltontilt 250k

Robbing bastards, yet another microgaming scandal. Also just shows you why you should never keep all your roll on an online poker site especially a skin. PS and FTP should be safe I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

digiman wrote: »

Cliff notes? what major skins are on that network?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

HiCloy wrote: »
    Cliff notes? what major skins are on that network?

Payouts slow for months. Site now busto.

The only site I'd trust on there is Ladbrokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 super ninja

hey everyone
    just wondering if you can add money to a paddy power account by going into the shop or do you need a lazer card ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Famous45 wrote: »
    You can cash in and out of Ladbrokes for any amount. Shops dotted all round the country

Good luck with that, try to withdraw more than 300 or so and its very likely they'll tell you they wont have enough in the shop to cover it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

hey everyone
    just wondering if you can add money to a paddy power account by going into the shop or do you need a lazer card ? :)

Can deposit in shops tbf.

Advertisement