Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Excellent DnB mix.....

• 19-08-2009 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Found this dude on Soundcloud.

Lovely hour of DnB that contains that lovely DnB that manages to be plenty of heavy but still carry lots of melodic attraction.

Nicely put together too (with the exception of the first track change to my ears).

http://soundcloud.com/satsi/drum-n-step

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

Seriously good mix there! And they say DnB is dead...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Jesus, i lasted 12 seconds before I had to stop that...

Sorry...

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Jesus, i lasted 12 seconds before I had to stop that...

Sorry...

:o

Ha ha ha, no worries man, that happens all the time! Is it DnB in general or just this mix?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dragan wrote: »
    Ha ha ha, no worries man, that happens all the time! Is it DnB in general or just this mix?
    I'd say it's more to do with the style of DnB.

It'd be like giving bottle of cheap plonk to Sommelier and expecting him to like it.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I'd say it's more to do with the style of DnB.

It'd be like giving bottle of cheap plonk to Sommelier and expecting him to like it.

Or watching him make a judgement simply by licking the outside of the bottle. ;)

Also, sommelier is a job title, not a name?

It's funny though CM, now that i think about it your posts have put me onto some of the greatest DnB i have ever heard....someday i'll find something you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dragan wrote: »
    Also, sommelier is a job title, not a name?
    It is, but I was referring to a lad down the local. Mad into his wine so he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

First 10 minutes are absolutely PATHETIC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Sounds like a bad pendulum getting finger-phucked in the ass, and not liking it....

:P

That CM lad knows a thing or ten about proper DnB....

;)

LoL, i'll be carefully about what i call good DnB around here. ha ha ha

Although,

you might like this...and if you don't...there is **** all i can do for ya. :pac:

http://soundcloud.com/p-t/sk1t6tm-live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

i like 2 dnb tracks in it i'd consider "liquid", i'd try find out the names of them ;) but the rest are very cheesy.

most of it sounds like pendulum/fresh style of dnb.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Sounds like he had the pitch on +8 for the whole thing without realising it
    sorry :(

Advertisement