Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which camera club?

• 19-08-2009 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to join one so i can learn more about lighting, different aspects of photography etc and to get out more with the camera... but I don't know which one to go for!

I've been thinking of either offshoot or Dublin camera club. I live in Bray so I could join bray camera club but I'd rather join somewhere with more members as I'd learn more by watching more people.

Anyone got any ideas of which club would be the best?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Offshoot is quite a bit near you, and quite active from what I know.

I'm not sure of the number crunch between them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I think the best answer would be, go to both, see which one would suit you better and join accordingly

Clubs are pretty cool about you showing up to get a feel and if you don't like it, no hard feelings :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Cabansail can tell you the detail but DCC allow you attend a couple of nights to spec out the place for free (shhhhhhhhh - apparently he does a pretty mean tour of the clubs facilities too ;))

Advertisement